THE RULES, REGULATIONS, INSTRUCTIONS, MANNUAL & RECORD USED BY EMPLOYEES FOR DISCHARGING ITS FUNCTIONS -
The following Acts/Rules are held by the Cantt Board which are used for discharging its functions:
(a) Act :
(1) The Cantt Act. 1924
(2) The Public premises of Eviction Act. 1971.
(3) The Cantonment (Ext. of Rent Control) Act 1957.
(4) Industrial dispute Act.
(5) Cattle Tress passes Act.
(6) Workmen Compensation Act.
(7) Minimum wages Act.
(8) Payment of gratuity Act. 1972
(9) Registration of Birth and Death Act.
(10) Govt. Building Act.
(11) RTI Act 2006.
(b) Rules :
(1) Cantt Account Code 1924.
(2) Cantt Land Adm. Rules 1937.
(3) Cantt Property Rules.
(4) Cantt Fund Servant Rules 1937.
(5) Transfer of Property in Cantt Rules.
(6) The Cantt (Forms & Manner of Service of Notice) Rules 1986.
(7) Grant of leave to Member of CB Rules
(8) Rules regarding election of V.P of CB.
(9) Fundamental and Supplementary Rules.
(10) C.C.S. (Pension) Rules 1972.
(11) General Provident fund (CS) Rules 1960.
(12) Medical Attendance Rules 1944.