Sh. Anant Aakash
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Cantt Board Office, Roorkee
APPOINTMENT OF EXECUTIVE OFFICER:
- He is the chief executive of the Board as well as the Member secretary of the Board.
- He is an officer appointed by the Central Government.
DUTIES OF EXECUTIVE OFFICER:
- Exercise all the powers and perform all the duties conferred or imposed upon him by or under this Act or any other law for the time being in force.
- Prescribe the duties of, and exercise supervision and control over the acts and proceeding of all, officers and employees of the Board.
SPECIAL POWER OF THE EXECUTIVE OFFICER:
- The Executive Officer may, in cases of emergency, direct the execution of work or doing of any act, which would ordinary require the sanction of the Board.